Icebug Pytho 6 BUGRIP Mango
The Pytho6 BUGrip® is an all-rounder among running shoes with spikes. Equipped with 16 dynamic hard metal spikes and an extra strong profile, the Pytho provides grip on different terrains and surfaces.
The Pytho BUGrip® has been a popular running shoe with spikes from ICEBUG for years. It has good cushioning and an excellent sole with a lot of grip. The ideal combination of medium drop, torsional stiffness, a spacious and protective toe box and a light yet durable upper make the Pytho BUGrip® an optimal running shoe with spikes. The upper material wicks moisture away and ensures a pleasant climate in the shoe. The Pytho BUGrip® combines first-class running characteristics with excellent ground control.
The Pytho is a shoe for runners who want cushioning in the woods and off-road and want excellent grip. Thus the Pytho turns off all other orienteering shoes. Because the Pytho has cushioning like a running shoe for the street.
Equipped with 16 dynamic hard metal spikes and an extra strong profile, the outsole provides grip on different surfaces - from wet asphalt, mud, forest floor, branches, wet wood and snow to pure ice. The tip of the spikes is made of high-quality tungsten carbide, a material that is 25 times harder than steel.
Ideal for: trail running, orienteering, winter running, mountain running
BUGrip® outsole with 16 dynamic spikes
- Highly water-repellent to keep feet dry
- Medium drop and optimal cushioning for good ground control
- Torsional stiffness and roomy toe box for comfort over long distances
- Outer material made from 100% recycled PET polyester (bluesign®-certified)
- EVA midsole made from 20% BLOOM® foam, made from algae from eutrophic waters
- Lining made from recycled polyester (bluesign®-certified; solution-dyed)
- OrthoLite® Hybrid™ insole made from 5% recycled rubber and 15% foam from manufacturing waste, which is 20% green. Fabric layer made from recycled PET polyester (bluesign®-certified; GRS-certified; solution-dyed).
Spikes: With spikes
Application:Orienteering, running, winter running, trail running
Insole: Ortholite® Hybrid, liner made from 100% recycled PET polyester (GRS certified; bluesign® certified; solution-dyed). Removable.
Lining: 100% recycled PET polyester - quick-drying (bluesign® certified; solution-dyed).
Midsole: Lightweight EVA with 20% BLOOM® algae foam. TPU stabilizer
Terrain: Orienteering ,Mixed Trail, Off trail
Outsole: Rubber with BUGrip® carbide-tipped spikes.
Upper part: 100% recycled PET polyester (GRS certified; bluesign® certified). TPU mudguard.
Water Protection: extrem Water repellent
Weight: 320 grams